18th September 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of various Government recruitment exams for 12th Commerce student?

Hello Sir, I want to know if I get any job in government field after my 12th. I am studying Commerce in 12th. I want to know various exams. I am interested in Government jobs. Please tell me about various Government recruitment exams for me.

20th September 2018, 09:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of various Government recruitment exams for 12th Commerce student?

List of various Government requirement Exams for 12th Commerce students:-

Since you have completed your 12th from commerce stream you can apply only for Staff Selection Commission Exam intermediate level.

SSC will help you in applying and appearing for various jobs in the government sector for which minimum educational qualification required is 12th .

Once you get selected in SSC exam, you may get a jobs like lower division clerk, VRO, VRA, accountant and data entry operators in various government Departments / Ministries, Railways and Armed forces.

But once you completed your graduation means you will have many job opportunities in the government sector.
20th September 2018, 09:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of various Government recruitment exams for 12th Commerce student?

List of various Government recruitment exams for 12th Commerce are as follows:-

SSC
LIC
NIACL
NICL
Police
Metro
Railways
IB
21st September 2018, 12:20 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get recruitment in government jobs.

The available government jobs are :-

NDA.

SSC CHSLE.

RRB.

LDC/DEO.

You have to appear and qualify in the various stages of examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?