18th September 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Indian Military Service?

I am studying in 9th standard of WBBSE School. I like to join Indian Military Service. I would like to join Indian Military Service after completing my 10th. For this aim, what entrance exam is? I want to know the entrance exam to enter in Indian Military Service.

20th September 2018, 09:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Indian Military Service?

Entrance exam to appear in Indian Military Service:-

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with PCM as main subjects. Through CDSE :
Male graduate can join Indian Military Academy through CDSE.
They have to appear for CDSE written, pass SSB and should be medically fit and come in the final merit .

Age Limit:-

The minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
21st September 2018, 12:15 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Indian Military Service?

You have to appear and qualify in NDA examination for recruitment in Indian Army.

The minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination with 10th qualification unless you complete the 12th. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?