1st February 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

M.Pharma holder can be a Science Teacher in Higher Secondary School?

Sir, I have completed my M.pharma in Pharmacology subject which includes the subject like botany, anatomy, biology etc. So what i have to do for going in government higher secondary school as a science teacher? Please give answer sir.

26th March 2015, 05:49 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: M.Pharma holder can be a Science Teacher in Higher Secondary School?

You cannot apply for a science teacher in both government or private school. For academic positions you have to a pass out from the specific stream in which you are applying as a teacher. So say you are applying for Physics teacher, then you must have two things -a) M.Sc. in Physics, b)B.Ed.Say you are applying for Biology teacher, then you must have two things -a) M.Sc. in Biology, b)B.Ed. Along with this you must pass School Service Commission(SSC). If you have an SSC score then you will be called for an interview, where you will be chosen only if you have master degree in the respective domain for which you are applying as a faculty.
What you can do is, you can apply for a second master degree in a distance education course in biology or zoology. Then you can go through the above procedure I mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?