26th April 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is Mahatama Gandhi University, Ghana accredited by National university commission in Nigeria?

Pls good day, I'm here to ask about my school, pls Is mahat ma ghandi university ghana accredited by national university commision nigeria? Can someone let me know the correct information on the same as soon as possible? Thank you.

26th May 2015, 12:00 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Mahatama Gandhi University, Ghana accredited by National university commission in Nigeria?

No Mahatma Gandhi University is not accredited by national university commission Nigeria
Mahatma Gandhi University was established on 2 October 1983 in Kottayam district of Kerala State.[2] Mahatma Gandhi University (formerly Gandhiji University), has been approved by UGC and accredited (B+) by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?