19th March 2013, 04:22 PM
mohammed aliyu

Is Mahatma Gandhi university Ghana recognized by Nigerian National University commission?

is mahatma ghandi university ghana recoganised by nigerian national university commision

12th June 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Mahatma Gandhi university Ghana recognized by Nigerian National University commission?

is mahat magandi university ghana a recognized university in nigeria
18th June 2013, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Mahatma Gandhi university Ghana recognized by Nigerian National University commission?

Is mahatma gandhi university ghana a recognised unversity in nigeria?
3rd August 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Is Mahatma Gandhi University Recognised By Nigerian National University Commission?
23rd August 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Please how do i apply?
11th November 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Please i want 2 join you guys but the problem is that i dont know were to bye the school form u have to put it online for us
13th January 2014, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Is the university accredeted in Nigeria
3rd February 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Is Mahatma Gandhi university Ghana recognized by Nigerian National University commission?
5th February 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Is mahat ma ghandi university ghana accredited by national university commision?
8th August 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Have you study computer science in the university, If you are, could you possible to know the duaration
21st October 2014, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

Let the Executive Secretary of N. U C through the net inform Nigerian students or admission seekers to the Universities outside the shores of Nigeria those that are either approved, accredited or recognised by federal ministry of education or itself, so that parents and sponsors will be highly guided. In that vein my i know the position of federal educational institutions (i.e N.U. C & Federal ministry of education) toward JARAMOGI OGINGA ODINGA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, BONNO KENYA. Early response will be highly appreciate. From concerned / Parent of Nigeria student living in Kenya.
22nd July 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study in mahatma ghandi university Ghana for the 2019/2020 session
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?