12th November 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 52% in 12th RBSE?

Sir,
I am a student of 12th Science of RBSE Board. I have got 52%. I want to improve in all subjects. So please tell me that how many subjects I can give improvement exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Improvement exam in 3 subjects if secured 65% in 12th RBSE Science with Maths?
  2. Will I get fresh marksheet if appeared in Improvement exams of 12th RBSE Science?
  3. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 59% in 12th Science CBSE?
  4. How can I appear in 12th Mathematics RBSE Improvement exam in Ajmer? Last date to fillup the application form?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam?
  6. Colleges in Jodhpur for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th RBSE and 45% in PCM?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
  8. How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  9. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Com in DU if secured 86% in 12th RBSE?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 81.2% in 12th RBSE Board exam?
  12. What's the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  13. Can I study Civil Engineering having secured 70% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  14. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for direct NDA SSB if secured 71.40% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  16. Procedure for Improvement Exams for 12th Boards and when are these exams being held? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for 12th PSEB Improvement exam being an MCA final year student? For how many subjects I can apply?
  18. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics?
22nd November 2015, 03:40 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 52% in 12th RBSE?

Yes you can appear in all subjects as a improvement forms. Just fill up the forms and mention their that you wanna appear in all subjects every details about the exams and how to fill up forms will be given in the forms. As per my Knowledge more exams you appear more you have to pay as a demand draft. So just buy the forms from any known book depot or from your previous school then fill up the forms ,attach the required documents that's it.
22nd July 2020, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 52% in 12th RBSE?

When is the rbse 12th improvement exam conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?