9th January 2021, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to take additional subjects in the Chhattisgarh Board Intermediate course?

Hi, I am studying in 10th standard Chhattisgarh Board school. I would like to know that in the Chhattisgarh Board, taking additional subjects is mandatory in the Intermediate course? I have to take an additional subject in Intermediate or not?

11th January 2021, 03:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to take additional subjects in the Chhattisgarh Board Intermediate course?

°°° Obviously, it is mandatory to take additional subjects in the Chhattisgarh Board Intermediate course.
Moreover, it is compulsory to pass in additional subjects under Chhattisgarh Board intermediate examination.

°°° To check the results, follow these steps:

Visit the official website and click on the results and then enter your roll number and other details.

Then, click on the submit button.

Download the CG Board 12th Result 2020 in a PDF format.

Take a printout of the CGBSE 12th result 2020 scorecard for the future reference.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.cgbse.nic.in
11th January 2021, 09:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to take additional subjects in the Chhattisgarh Board Intermediate course?

YES, it is mandatory to take additional subjects in the Chhattisgarh Board Intermediate course.
Additional subjects are part of Curriculum.
Hence, you have to choose an additional subject as per your interest in intermediate.
You will have a number of additional subjects and you can choose from that list as per your linking.

It is very important to get passing marks in an additional subject also otherwise you won't be declared passed.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.cgbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?