17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit for children to get admission in Montessori school?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the maximum age limit of Children to join Montessori schools? My son is 3 years and 2 months of age and I am looking to admit him in Montessori school.

19th October 2016, 11:22 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum age limit for children to get admission in Montessori school?

Yes, you can admit your son in Montessori schools at the age of 3 years & 2 months. Students having age between 3 to 6 years can take admission. So,visit the school & ask how many seats available & what all documents required.
19th October 2016, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age limit for children to get admission in Montessori school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the maximum age limit of Children to join Montessori schools? My son is 3 years and 2 months of age and I am looking to admit him in Montessori school.

The minimum age to begin Montessori classes for children is 2.5 years. There is no maximum age limit. You can admit your child at the age of 3 years and 2 months in Montessori class. The children can start 1st standard at the age of 5+ years. Learning in these periods will come to the children spontaneously, without effort, leading children to enter elementary classes with clear sense of many abstract concepts.
19th October 2016, 03:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no any minimum or maximum age criteria to get the admission in any school is fixed by any board.

It is the Directorates of State Government who decided the maximum and minimum age limit for admission in any school.

So, kindly visit the school to get the minimum criteria for the admission in the course.
19th October 2016, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required for getting admission in Montessori School:

There is a certain age criteria required in order to get admission in Montessori Schools. The basic age criteria required for getting admission in Montessori Schools is as follows.

>> Minimum Age Required for getting admission - 2.5 years

>> Maximum Age Allowed for getting admission - 6 years

The minimum age at which children generally get admission in Montessori based schools is 2.5 years and the maximum age must not exceed 6 years for lower classes like Pre-KG, LKG and UKG standards. Where as the minimum age required for getting admission into 1st standard is more than 6 years.
20th October 2016, 01:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is such maximum age limit mentioned for admission in Montessori school, but the minimum age is set at 3 years and 6 months of age.

Therefore, you should get your child admitted in montessori school if he/she has reached the minimum age limit of 3 years and 6 months.
17th January 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

My daughter's age is 9. I want to put her in school. she is lagging in two years studies. Kindly guide me to get her admitted in any of the schools in Abu Dhabi.
30th April 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is 3 year and 10 months I have admit her in play group
date of birth is Jun 2015. she should be prep 1 or play group is fine for her.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?