31st March 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit, date and procedure followed for getting admission in school?

Respected sir/ madam, i d v v satyanarayana serving in c i s f. My sons are studing 4th & 1st class at st.anthony school, neyveli tamilnadu. I would like to admission in your school in the class 5th & 2 nd class. So, i don't know the age limit with date and procedure. Please tell me the age limit and how to admission in your school. Kindly reply please as soon as possible.

Thanking you sir/madam

Your's faithfully
(D V V SATYANARANA)
C I S F

1st April 2015, 09:04 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit, date and procedure followed for getting admission in school?

I would like to tell you that the age limit for the Admission for class 2nd student is minimum 7+ and for admission in class 5th the student age should be minimum 10+ in most of the schools, but in some school age limit does vary.

The admission procedure for class 2nd and 5th standard student are as follows:-

> Record of last school attended in previous school.

> Transfer certificate from the previous school.

> Original date of birth certificate.

> Results of last class from previous school.

These are some rules that you have to follow at the time of school admission in any of the primary schools.
28th February 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit, date and procedure followed for getting admission in school?

Please tell me when the admission forms for class 11 Arts will be available. The candidate is a Catholic
11th January 2022, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

The date of birth of my child is 21.11.2011 who presently studying in class IV at sacred hert school which is affiliated to CISCE. Now I decided to admit him at Chinmaya Vidyalaya Bokaro or Pentecostal Assembly Church School/Bokaro. But as per age criteria/limit mentioned in the concerned school website of the concerned school, I came to know that for admission in class - V, the "birth of the child should be between 1st December 2011 to 30th November 2012" whereas my child's date of birth is 21.11.2011 i.e. only 9 days differs from the
In this circumstances it is difficult for my child to get admission in class - V in the aforementioned schools of Bokaro.
12th January 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

The date of birth of my child is 21.11.2011 who presently studying in class IV at sacred hert school, which is affiliated to CISCE. Now I decided to admit him at Chinmaya Vidyalaya Bokaro or Pentecostal Assembly Church School/Bokaro. But after going through the age criteria mentioned in the school website it is revealed to me that, for admission in class - V, the "birth of the child should be between 1st December 2011 to 30th November 2012" but unfortunately my child's date of birth is 21.11.2011 i.e. only 9 days differs.
In this circumstances it is very difficult for my child to get admission in class - V in the aforementioned schools of Bokaro. Please look in to the matter and proper suggestions/guide may please be given so that my child get admission in class - V without any hesitation please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?