11th June 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?

now i am studying 10th standard .i want to study aeronautical engineering.how much mark should i score in 10th and 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  2. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  5. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  6. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  7. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  8. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  11. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  13. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  14. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  15. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  16. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  17. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
12th June 2015, 12:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am studying 10th standard .i want to study aeronautical engineering.how much mark should i score in 10th and 12th?

If you want to make your career in the Aeronautical Engineering field, then I suggest you to apply for B.Tech or B.E in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th standard. You need to score at least 50% to 60% of marks in 12th standard to be eligible for B.E or B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria,

- The 12th level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

- Candidates with valid JEE/BITSAT score will also eligible to take admission in B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering through reputed colleges.

- Some reputed Engineering colleges may also conduct their own entrance exam within the college.

Since, you are a 10th standard student, I would suggest you to concentrate on studies and try to score more than 60% of marks in both the 10th and 12th standard as well so that you can easily get admission without much difficulty.
12th June 2015, 09:29 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?

There is no restriction on the marks of 10th standard but you have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with at least 60% marks.

Diploma holder can take admission into direct 2nd year of Aeronautical Engineering through LEET exam.

You have to apply IIT JEE exam after 12th standard to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering.
12th June 2015, 03:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To pursue any engineering course from any recognized university approved by AICTE after the Standard 12th one need to have a senior secondary degree from a recognized board of education with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects in their academics with at least 50% aggregate in each of the mentioned subjects.

But to get admitted in the top government or private engineering college offering a high placement with good trades like aeronautical engineering one would have to do well in their boards as well as the engineering entrance examination such as JEE, State EEE, Comed-K, SRMEEE, VITEEE and few other private colleges entrance examination so that you lasts at the top of merit list prepared on the basis of performance in the boards as well as the entrance examination.

To get admitted in the colleges managed by Central government such as IIT , IIIT , NIT ,ISM you will have clear the JEE entrance examination along with the high percentage in your board examination so that you are in the top 20 percentile students of your respective boards.

If you do not get the marks similar to mentioned as above even then also you can your desired course from any deemed university but the degree will have very less recognisation and also you will not be available for your recruitment in top MNCs. So it will be better to not get admitted in these colleges and work hard to get admitted in the colleges mentioned in above paragraphs.
13th June 2015, 12:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no scope to join Aeronautical Engineering just after completion of your 10th standard.

However, if you wish to join Aeronautical Engineering you will have to score a minimum of 60% in aggregate in your +2 standard with Science from a recognized University.

Therefore, currently I would suggest you to concentrate on your +2 levels and try to score as good as possible because the competition nowadays is quite tough.
2nd May 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th CBSE board exam and I'm sure that I will score upto 80% in my board exam but I have failed to score good marks in jee. I have scored just 20 marks in the same. So can I get admission in some government recognized institution...
Please reply as soon as possible...
13th June 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass first class i am joining aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?