8th September 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in JEE Mains to get NIT admission?

I have got 75% IN BSEB AND 150 marks in jee mains. I want to get admission in NIT.

8th September 2015, 09:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in JEE Mains to get NIT admission?

We cannot exactly say the minimum marks required in JEE Main examination to get admission in NIT because, it varies from year to year based on the level (toughness) of the examination paper. Getting admission in NIT or not will be based on your JEE Main examination rank. Since, you have secured 75% marks in 12th standard and 150 marks in JEE Mains examination, your JEE Main examination rank will be around 40000 AIR, If you belong to any reserved category, you can get admission in NIT.

9th September 2015, 12:11 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The admission to the different National Institute of Technology in India is given on the basis of rank secured in the Joint Entrance Examination mains. 10+2 percentage of marks also play a vital role on deciding the overall rank of a candidate in the entrance exam.

This year the cut off marks in JEE mains was 105 and you have scored 150 marks in JEE mains along with 75% marks in the BSEB board, so you have good chances of getting admission in National Institute of Technology even if you belong the general category of candidates.

For OBC and SC/ST candidates, this marks can get admission in top NITs like Suratkal, Warangal etc. The admission process for the 2015 is already over. So there is no chance of getting admission in any of the NITs.

14th February 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I have got 68.2% in bseb how much I score in jee main to get nit Patna belongs to a general category

22nd April 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 90% in board and 100 in jee mains belong to obc is there any chance of mine to get admission in nits

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?