7th July 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory of 12th Physics CBSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
What is the minimum marks for passing in Physics Theory paper in CBSE Board exam of 12th standard? Please let me know about the passing marks or qualifying marks. Thank you.

8th July 2015, 07:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory of 12th Physics CBSE Board exam?

You need to get minimum 24 marks to qualify in Physics theory paper of CBSE 12th standard. And to qualify in Practical exam, you need to secure minimum 11 marks. So, try to get at least 24 marks to pass in your Physics theory paper.
9th July 2015, 03:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory of 12th Physics CBSE Board exam?

To just qualify in your theory paper of Physics in 12th CBSE board, you need to score a minimum of 24 marks, but to pass in that subject you probably need to score 35 marks(including theory and practical exam).
4th March 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

If I have got 15 marks in theory and 20 marks in practical then I will pass or not?
15th March 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

My brother said that he have30 mark in practical and 15 mark in theory is he passed?
15th March 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to score min 24 marks in theory if i get 30 marks in practical, to be passed
15th March 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Will i get pass in cbse 12th class physics subject f i am getting 25 in practicals and 15 in theory ?
Is there any aggregate or combine marking for practical and theory to pass the subject?
16th March 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I have 15 marks in theory and practical have 28 marks then I will pass or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?