19th May 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th to apply for Hotel Management course in Canada and India?

what is the pecentage to be required in 12th commerce to apply for hotel management in India and Canada

Related Questions:
  1. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  4. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  5. Minimum marks required for Hotel Management in 12th?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  7. Required percentage to take admission for Hotel Management in best colleges of India?
  8. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  9. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  10. How much percentage is required to do Hotel Management in 12th?
  11. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  12. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the percentage required for Hotel Management after 12th?
  14. What is the maximum percentage required in 12th class to do hotel management?
  15. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  16. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
19th May 2015, 07:31 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th to apply for Hotel Management course in Canada and India?

eligibility for hotel management includes:-

-The minimum qualification for hotel management entrance exam is 10+2 with science.

- The knowledge of English is very essential in hotel industry and thus English is also a compulsory required subject as per qualification required for entrance exam.

-The medium of entrance exam may be either English or Hindi.

-percentage :- no bar ,passed in 12th boards in good marks

- Questions in entrance exam is Multiple choice questions in

a)subject of English,
b)General Science,
c)General Knowledge,
d) Reasoning etc.

- If after graduation you are entering in this field than there is possibility that you can find good position in this field.

Here’s is the list of various courses offered by colleges and universities

1) B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Hotel Management

2)B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Hotel Management

3)B.A (Bachelor of Arts) in Hotel Management

4)BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
12th June 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th to apply for Hotel Management course in Canada and India?

For complete details on Hotel Management Courses and consult on how to prepare yourself for it, you can request a call back. Just visit here RIGInstitute DOT com
29th August 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60% marks in 12 can I get admission in government university in Canada for hotel management
9th April 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I am passed with 60% in 12th in faculty of education? So can I apply for the visa? And if I apply for the visa, how much money I have to pay for this?
5th May 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in hospitality industry with 12th from cbse but i scored only 58.93% is there any hope to get admission in canada for HM ? if any one have any knowledge regarding this reply me soon.
13th July 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have 51% in 12th. Is there any hope to get admission in canada for hotel management. If yes so please reply me as soon as you can please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?