23rd October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Required percentage to take admission for Hotel Management in best colleges of India?

What is the minimum required to take admission in best colleges in India ?
about hotel management

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. List of hotel management colleges after B.Com degree? Percentage required to do Hotel management?
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  5. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  7. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  8. What is the percentage criteria required for getting admission in hotel management course?
  9. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  10. How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management?
  11. What is the fee for HM course?
  12. List of reputed colleges which offers Hotel Management course in India?
  13. List of colleges which offers Master of Hotel Management course in India for B.Com graduate?
  14. List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?
  15. How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  16. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  17. How much percentage can I do for Hotel Management course? Where to get the admission form?
  18. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
23rd November 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage to take admission for Hotel Management in best colleges of India?

Normally 50% and above is cut-off at 10 2 level. But many have their own entrance exam. The IHM have a common entrance exam JEE for Hotel Management.

Subject No. of Questions
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude 30
Reasoning and Logical Deduction 30
General Knowledge & Current Affairs 30
English Language 80
Aptitude for Service Sector 30

Duration 3.0 hrs

Similarly Welcome Group Manipal, etc have own tests
30th November 2011, 01:40 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required percentage to take admission for Hotel Management in best colleges of India?

50% and above is cut-off at 10 2 level. But many have their own entrance exam. The IHM have a common entrance exam JEE for Hotel Management.

Subject No. of Questions
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude 30
Reasoning and Logical Deduction 30
General Knowledge & Current Affairs 30
English Language 80
Aptitude for Service Sector 30

Duration 3.0 hrs
30th November 2011, 05:19 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

List of colleges offering hotel management is as follows:-

institute of hotel management (ihm)
mumbai, india
welcome group graduate school of hotel administration
manipal, india
new delhi, india
aurangabad, india
bangalore, india
chennai, india
calcutta, india
ahmedabad, india
30th November 2011, 06:32 PM
nida shakeel

Most of the colleges in India require atleast 50% in 10+2 class. But reputed colleges sometimes ask more than 50%. Other colleges only require a 'pass' symbol on your +2 marksheet.
Never think of this again. Anyone can obtain this, just think about courses in which you want to take admission i.e. degree/ diploma course in hotel management.

thanks
23rd December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

how many marks do we need to get in order to join pusa,delhi of hotel management
9th April 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th science fail then haw can I take admition plz tell me yarrr....
15th May 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission in best colleges
23rd May 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i m completed diploma after 10th and i want to do hotel management,in which course is availabel for me?
24th December 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i am matric pass student can i get admission .am i illigeible for admission plz.
24th December 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i am mtric pass student.and i wana do hotel management ,in which is suited for me plz reply me in recivieng my message.
24th December 2012, 10:38 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

TOP COLLEGES AND INSTITUTE FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT:

Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, Delhi

Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai

Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal

Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi

Institute of Hotel Management(Taj Group), Aurangabad

Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore

Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai

Institute of Hotel Management, Calcutta

Merit Swiss Asian School of Hotel Management, Ooty

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh

Christ College, Bangalore

Institute of Hotel Managementm, Ahmedabad

Institute of Hotel Management, Hyderabad

Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow

Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Mumbai

THANK YOU...
27th April 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Without giving entrance exam how can i do hotel management?
18th June 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I m a nios pass out student in arts stream with 49.8 percent of marks plzz tell me how take admisson in H.M. collage and which one will be the best for me plzz help and what is process to get in h.m ?
17th August 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

is heritage institute of hotel management is good for management course?
7th June 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th . can i get admission in hotel management college without entrance exam???
2nd August 2014, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in du for hotel management
26th August 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

can a student failed in 12th from a commerce stream apply for hotel management course?
6th June 2015, 04:11 AM
prajwal dogra

Which courses do I need to do for a managers post and how many years would it take
19th November 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12 right now and wanted to take HM as my further course but dont have much information about it please help me !!
25th January 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 science right now and wanted to take HM as my further course but dont have much information about it please help me !!
17th February 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I am commerce student and going to appear for 12th board exam , So please recommend me some criteria and college in which i should take admission and the percentage cut-off for admission.
Thank you
13th June 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should I give to appear for hotel management after 10th?
26th April 2018, 05:43 PM
iamssuhana

Who has completed at least their 10+2 from anyrecognized board examination or its equivalent (Diploma course) with 'English' subjects are eligible to join this course.

You can do these courses from:

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Pusa

Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHMs)

Institute of Hotel Management( IHMs)

International Institute of Hotel Management

Lovely Professional University (LPU)

Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts

Bharitiya Vidhyapeeth Univerisity,
7th June 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

My Son recently pass 12th std science and got 58% marks and also give cet entrance and got 30 marks on it i am from sc category con he got admission in government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?