6th April 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?

sir / mam
i want to know that how much percentage in 12th should be require for takinng admission in Hotel Management

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  2. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the maximum percentage required in 12th class to do hotel management?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?
  6. Required Percentage of marks in 10th Class to join Hotel Management course?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  8. How much percentage of marks is required for Hotel Management Diploma?
  9. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  11. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  12. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  13. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra? -- [New]
  14. How much percentage is required to do Hotel Management in 12th?
  15. Minimum marks required for Hotel Management in 12th?
  16. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
  17. How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management?
  18. Required Percentage of Marks to join Hotel Management course?
7th April 2012, 08:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?

You can join for Bachelors course in Hotel Management after completing 12th class. You should score an aggregate of 50% marks in 12th class level to apply for Hotel Management course. You will be selected for this course through a common entrance examination. Based on the score that you secure in the entrance examination, you will be selected for the course.
11th July 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?

my % is 48 can i take admition in HM?
18th March 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

my% is 40 can i join in hotel management?
19th March 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT WAITING FOR RESULT MY MARKS MAY BE 60% CON I JOIN HOTEL MANAGEMENT
23rd March 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

what will be the fee structure for this course per Annam ?
23rd March 2013, 07:45 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM A STUDENT WAITING FOR RESULT MY MARKS MAY BE 60% CON I JOIN HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Just 12th Pass candidates can apply for the admissions to the Hotel Management course
There is no minimum percentage of marks required in class 12th
Also 12th pass from any stream can apply

You can apply for the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance test for the Hotel Management Course that will be held on 27th April 2013

Maximum age to apply is 20 years
OBC candidates can apply till 22 years
SC/ST candidates can apply till 23 years

Last date to apply is 15th April 2013

YOu can apply through the below website:

http://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2013/
24th March 2013, 09:07 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

Hotel Management course is a good option for your career.
You can work in all good hotels in India.

The candidate must score atleast 50% in 12th class to apply for Hotel Management course.

There are numerous Management Exams conducted. Some of them are:

>>NCHMCT JEE
It stands National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology All India Joint Entrance Exam.

>>UGAT
It stands for Under Graduate Aptitude Test.

>>DTE HMCT
It stands for Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra Hotel Management and Catering Technology Entrance Exam

>>IIHM
It stands for Indian Institute of Hotel Management Entrance Exam

>>BVUHMT
>>It stands for Bharati Vidyapeeth University Hotel Management Test.

I hop the information help you........

Best of luck....
17th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i score 51 % in class 12 passed this year only can i take addmission on hatel manegment
27th May 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i have score 54% can i aplyvfor HM...
22nd July 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
My marks 46.66% in 12th class.
And my question is i have sanskrit in 12th class so
May i take addmisstion in hotemanagement course
15th September 2013, 05:03 PM
EFDRTG

Dear user

Below are the eligibility criteria for hotel management course:

any stream candidate can apply
10+2 with the minimum 50% marks.

Courses offered

Bachelor of Hotel Management
Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management, Catering and Tourism
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Catering Technology
Bachelor of Science in Catering Science and Hotel Management
Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations
Bachelor of Arts in Tourism and Hotel Management
Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality Administration
Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management
Diploma in Hotel Management

Good luck
14th October 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i am from muradnagar nd studying in 12th meanwhile and want to join a reputed college of hotel management. i am from science branch(phy., chem.,bio.) so the suitable college and also the percentage?
18th October 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i m from non medical science. can i do hotel management course with 59% in 12th class. if i able to do then which degree
5th May 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12 th now and i want to study tourism administration. Can you please tell me what are the prospects in this study?
17th June 2014, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name shekhar dhillon 12th class pass and 60.4per I am apply the hotel mangmant cour and my bord opan hbse plzzzzzzzzz tell mi take abhot admition in hotel mangmant.
23rd March 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir / mam
i want to know that how much percentage in 12th should be require for takinng admission in Hotel Management
it should be mostly 50%+ to do BHM if u get below the mentioned percentage you can do a diploma or certificate course in colleges
8th June 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i'm a 12th class passed student with only 32% and im (ST) so can i do hotel management in diploma.
15th July 2022, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

I have 47% in 12th exam .... I can elegible in bhm ?? Plz answer me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?