2nd January 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get into Xavier's Junior College, Mumbai?

I have got 91.80 marks in my 10th. Now i want to get admission in the Xavier's junior college, Mumbai. So tell me how much percentage is required for the purpose?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  2. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  4. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  5. Minimum percentage required to take admission in best college of Arts in Mumbai?
  6. How to get admission in St Xaviers college in Mumbai after 10th?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  8. Is it possible to do B.ED in Science after completion of BE in computer science?
  9. Minimum percentage to get admission St Xaviers college?
  10. Will I get admission in Xaviers Mumbai or any other college in Mumbai for Eco honors after scoring 88% in boards
  11. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  12. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  14. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  15. Being a US citizen and educated in Mumbai what documents would I need to secure a seat in a junior college in Mumbai??
  16. Which are the best colleges for B.Com? I have passed 12th
  17. Best colleges in Hyderabad for MEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
6th January 2016, 05:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get into Xavier's Junior College, Mumbai?

You are of course eligible to get admission in Xavier's Junior College with the above mentioned percentage. The basic minimum percentage required is 65% marks in 10th Class, you are eligible to apply for this college since you have secured more than what actually is required. Here are important instructions in order to get admission in Xavier's Junior College, Mumbai.

On admission being offer to the candidates in the 1st year or 2nd year Junior College, he/ she is required to submit the following.

>> A Duly filled in Application form for provisional eligibility, available at the H.S.C Board Office.
Address:
The Divisional Secretary,
Mahrashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education,
Mumbai Divisional Board,
Plot No.27&28,
Sector 16-A, Vashi,
New Mumbai-400703

Click here for More Details
11th July 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get into Xavier's Junior College, Mumbai?

Now I am in 10 and want to get admission in st Xavier college for 11 arts how much percentage I want to get admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?