2nd March 2023, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is my candidature in JEE affected if i have an extra year gap between my class 11 and 12?

Is my candidature in JEE affected if i have an extra year gap between my class 11 and 12? Also i am planning to appear in SAT, will this problem affect my admission chances in any manner?

14th March 2023, 08:44 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my candidature in JEE affected if i have an extra year gap between my class 11 and 12?

No, the candidature for appearing in JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) does not get affected by the gap in academic years between Class 11th and Class 12th.

Further, it is only affected by the year of the passing of Class 12th as a student is allowed to appear in JEE Main only thrice which includes the attempt made in the year in which they completed their Class 12th.

For complete details regarding JEE eligibility, you can refer to the link https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?