14th June 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Bank will provide extra amount in Education Loan if having a year gap in B.Tech course?

Respected Sir,
My brother met with an Accident and he has to take rest for 6 months. But he is studying B.Tech and from Education Loan. So, he may have a gap of 6 months or a year of his B.Tech. So, Bank will provide extra amount also in Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  2. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  3. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  4. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  8. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  10. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  11. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  12. Whether the Bank will hand over the amount of Education Loan to me instead of college?
  13. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  14. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I claim for Education Loan amount if want to get transfer from college to study B.Tech?
15th June 2015, 09:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Bank will provide extra amount in Education Loan if having a year gap in B.Tech course?

Everything depends on the Bank and the College where he is studying and the kind of Loan that has been sanctioned for your Brother.
If the College does not charge any extra money then the Bank might consider the issue and in that case the interest for the extra year on the money Loaned will be charged by the Bank.
The Bank may also consider his case as it is one of exception so to get the exact details you must meet with the Branch Manager from where the Loan was sanctioned immediately and discuss the issue with him.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?