21st October 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?

Hi,
I have 56.6% in 12th PCB from AHSEC Board, am I eligible for CEE(Medical)? I belong to general category. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  3. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  5. Required qualification for Bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Duration of the course?
  6. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  7. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  8. Is it beneficial to study BF.Sc for 12th PCB female candidate? Career opportunities of BF.Sc course?
  9. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  11. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the percentage required to read CA after class 12th? I have scored 55% marks in class 12th under AHSEC
  13. Job oriented courses available to study for 12th PCB candidate?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?
  15. Minimum percentage required to get distinction in AHSEC examination?
  16. How to take admission for MBBS course?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate?
  18. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
23rd October 2015, 01:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?

Eligibility criteria required to appear in Assam CEE (Medical) examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India and Permanent resident of Assam.

2. You must have qualified 12th standard and secured an aggregate of 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects taken together.

3. Your age must not be below 17 years and above 24 years of age as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is sought. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
23rd October 2015, 05:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?

Eligibility:

A candidate must have done 12th from recognized board with at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.

Age 17-25 and relaxation of 5 years is given to reserved categories.
23rd October 2015, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you are eligible for CEE medical entrance exam as you have above 50% marks in PCB stream. Don't worry about your percentage because it is way above the minimum requirement.

There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates and the above criteria is for general category. Hence, don't worry about anything and be prepared.
13th March 2023, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate Assam CEE(medical) test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?