31st December 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?

Hello
kindly tell me about sat in details....
i am a 12th science student want
to study my b.tech in abroad
so please tell me that giving sat is benefit for me?

1st January 2015, 05:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?

If you want to study Bachelors degree in Abroad, you should apply for SAT exam. Because it is a mandatory requirement to get admission in most of the universities. If you can score good marks in SAT exam, you can get admission in a good university.

SAT exam Pattern:-

After completing the SAT exam, you can apply for universities, by sending your application form along with your SAT test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

How To Apply:-
You can apply for SAT exam by visiting the following link
http://sat.collegeboard.org/register/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?