17th February 2023, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is my certificate eligible for promotion in Tamil Nadu government job

Sir I have finished twelfth standard in nios. I am a state govt employee(veterinary asst). Am I eligible for promotion .I need some g.o. regarding this. If you have given it will help for promotion.thank you very much

17th February 2023, 10:06 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Is my certificate eligible for promotion in Tamil Nadu government job

In Tamil Nadu, the eligibility criteria for promotion may vary based on the specific job position and the department. As for your NIOS certificate, yes it is recognized by the Tamil Nadu government as equivalent to other high school certificates.

To be eligible for promotion to Veterinary Assistant in Tamil Nadu government, the candidate must have completed 10+2 with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects or equivalent from a recognized board. Additionally, candidates must have completed a two-year diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology from a recognized institution or university. As a state government employee in a related field, you may also be eligible for promotion to Veterinary Assistant based on your experience and qualifications, subject to the rules and regulations of the Tamil Nadu government.
30th June 2023, 06:31 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Is my certificate eligible for promotion in Tamil Nadu government job

The eligibility criteria for promotion may vary depending on factors such as the nature of the job, the level of the position, and the specific requirements set by the government.

General factors that could affect your certificate's eligibility for promotion:-

Relevance of Certificate

Recognized Institutions

Government Recognition

Additional Requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?