20th July 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamil Nadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?

I have completed M.Sc.(Mathematics) and B.L.I.S.(Library Science).
Now working as Junior Assistant in government high school in Tamil Nadu.

Questions are:

1. Is there any promotion option from Junior Assistant to school librarian?
2. What are the promotional exams available to me in school education department?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  2. List of best schools available in Salem, TamilNadu?
  3. Which is the best CBSE school in Tamil Nadu which provides IIT coaching in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Colleges offering courses for Archaeology in Chennai?
  5. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for School Librarian in School and Central government colleges/universities?
  7. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  8. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  9. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  11. Details to apply for Junior High School?
  12. Where can I get Librarian Jobs in Tamil Nadu State?
  13. How may I get previous papers for librarian posting in Tamil Nadu government?
  14. Madurai Kamaraj University School Administration- P.G.Dip. & Post B.Ed Dip- Tamil Nadu Recognised Private Schools Act(1973) and Rules (1974) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  16. After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  18. Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?
12th April 2016, 04:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamil Nadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?

Master of Library and Information science degree is required to become a School Librarian. So, you must have completed Masters of Library and Information Science first.
Now, to be eligible for the above course, you must have a Bachelor's degree in Library and information Science from a recognized University. You also need to appear in the UGC NET/SET/SLET entrance examination in to become a qualified Librarian.
Once you complete all the above criteria, you may apply for the post of Librarian in the School.
10th August 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamil Nadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?

I have selected to Junior assistant in school education dept. Is there any chance to promoting next level.. I have finished M.B.A.
6th October 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Junior assistant which we also called Lower division Clark does have a protocal of promotion depends upon your seniority in the concern department.... But generally speaking it consumes a lot of time..
15th October 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Now i am working as Junior assistant in PWD, my educational is BE civil, is there is any option from junior assistant to Junior engineer or junior drafting officer or assistant engineer????
12th November 2021, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MCA.,M.PHIL.,B.ED. I AM PASSED FOR JUNIOR ASSISTANT. SO I WILL ATTEND FOR PG TEACHERS PROMOTIONS EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?