17th February 2023, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

What is a criteria for boards pcm group?

Can I get admission for b.arch if I have pcm percentage 49

17th February 2023, 11:41 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What is a criteria for boards pcm group?

Admission requirements for B.Arch programs vary from college to college, and some may consider a candidate's performance in aptitude tests, portfolio submissions, and interviews in addition to their academic performance. However, a PCM percentage of 49 is typically lower than the minimum requirement for most B.Arch programs in India, which generally require candidates to have scored at least 50% in PCM in their 10+2 exams.

Some colleges may have lower PCM percentage requirements for reserved categories like SC/ST or may offer admission through entrance exams, so you may want to research the admission criteria of individual colleges to see if any of them would be a good fit for you. Additionally, you could consider pursuing a foundation course or diploma in art and design to improve your chances of admission into a B.Arch program in the future.
30th June 2023, 07:28 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: What is a criteria for boards pcm group?

The criteria for the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) group in board examinations may vary depending on the educational board or system in your country or region.

Candidates to have scored at least 50% in PCM in their 10+2 exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?