24th June 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to Tamil Nadu government job in school for computer science subject after completion of M.E course?

Sir,
I completed B.E(CSE) and M.E(CSE), am i eligible to get job in Tamilnadu government School for teaching Computer Science subject.what i have to do for applying. Can you please provide me the information which is needed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  2. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  3. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  4. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  5. How many recognized government schools are there in Tamil Nadu?
  6. How can I approach for regular B.Ed course in Loyola college of education?
  7. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  8. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  9. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  10. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  11. Which are the institutes which trains related to company secretary course?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in Electrical board of Tamil Nadu after completion of BE in EEE? -- [New]
  13. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  15. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  16. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What syllabus should I prepare to join M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? Top Colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?
  18. List schools which offers Biochemistry in Higher secondary in Tamil Nadu?
24th June 2016, 11:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to Tamil Nadu government job in school for computer science subject after completion of M.E course?

For government school jobs B.Ed is compulsory along with TET score. You can only get a temporary or contractual teaching job on the basis of present qualification.

Hence, you must take admission in B.Ed now if you are looking for government school teaching job in Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?