30th January 2023, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

My son has got 8.2 CGPA in 10th cbse and wants to study MPC in 11th & 12th in Delphi Public School, Vijayawada. Is it a correct decision?

Dear Sirs, My son has got 8.2 CGPA in recent 10th CBSE results. The details of CGPA in each subject is as under: English : 9, Telugu : 9, Social science: 8, Science: 8, Maths :7,. Further it was noticed in the Marks memo that the grades in Social Science, and Science as upgraded grades by one level. Now, my son wants to study MPC in 11th & 12th class in Delphi Public School, Vijayawada(we also admitted in DPS, Vijayawada). Further he wants to study IIT. In this connection please inform us is the decision was correct or not. we are very much worried. please reply.

With regards.

Vijaya lakshmi.
Nellore.

15th February 2023, 01:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My son has got 8.2 CGPA in 10th cbse and wants to study MPC in 11th & 12th in Delphi Public School, Vijayawada. Is it a correct decision?

yes, the decision is good but you have to strenghten all the topics and you need to work hard as the competition is tougher so , you must go through all the topics and complete whole syllabus within time and must do revision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?