7th July 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?

sir
can i take science stream in 11th
from delhi public school???????
My total cgpa in 10th is 8.
please tell me can i get??????

10th September 2014, 02:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?

It depends which branch of Delhi Public School you are applying to. Also, it depends on which branch you want to go for.

For example, you’ll be dumb to think that you can get into PCB or PCM in Delhi Public School, RK Puram with 8 CGPA. On the other hand, you might get PCM in Delhi Public School, Gandhidham as the competition is little less there.

So, I will advise you to take proper counseling about this. Also, map out the list of all DPS branches in India and check out which among them is willing to offer you science in 11th.
24th July 2015, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?

Hi sir
What is the minimum cgpa required for science stream admission in DPS-Dubai?Sir plz answer as soon as possible
17th August 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

which is the best D.P.S school for science stream (Physics,Chemistry,Biology)???Please Guide me.....And I need the school which have some extra classes like Akash classes
18th August 2015, 04:30 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Delhi Public Schools are the top and best schools in India up to higher secondary.
To get admission in 11th standard in Delhi Public School, it is compulsory for the students to have high marks in 10th standard.
Also, the marks required for admission vary from branch to branch in Delhi Public School.
Also , it may be possible that with overall CGPA 8 in 10th standard, you may not be able to get admission in science stream in most of the branches.
It will be better to go through all the branches and collect the information in this regard.
Also, you should think of about other schools for admission in 11th standard in science stream with PCM or PCB.
29th September 2015, 08:35 PM
gokul ka raja

You can get addmission in delhi public school.For the addmission of different courses in DPS .for different stream there 8s different procedures .
This you confirm from the school that they give addmission to you .
9th May 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum cgpa required to get pcm in indirapuram public school
3rd January 2017, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi public school bhankrota Jaipur for class 11th science if secured 8 cgpa in 10th standard?
2nd April 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

The eligibility criteria for dps dwarka is a2 in all subject but I have a b1 in English due to my strict teacher.What should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?