30th May 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Name can be edited in CBSE board 9th class TC?

Well let me know that can i change my name in 9th class TC? I have done 9th class in this year from CBSE school, but there's a mistake done in my TC.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  4. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  5. What is the procedure followed to change school after completion of 9th class in CBSE board?
  6. Whether 40% of 9th CBSE will be added in 10th Board marksheet?
  7. Calculation model of CBSE 10th class marksheet also includes the marks of 9th class?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  9. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  10. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  11. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE at Uttar Pradesh after studying 9th from CBSE Odhisha state? Is permission required from CBSE Odhisha for transfer to CBSE Uttar Pradesh?
  13. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?
  14. What are the benefits of transferring from BSEB to CBSE?
  15. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  16. How can I change my school in mid of 9th standard in CBSE board?
  17. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
  18. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
1st June 2016, 12:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name can be edited in CBSE board 9th class TC?

Yes, name can be changed by making an affidavit and submitting it to your concerned school and board. Affidavit should be approved by your block or Tehsil and it must be signed by District Head.

CBSE affiliated school will send that affidavit regarding your name change to CBSE board along with application for name change. After scrutiny of all documents, board changes name of candidate in registration form.
1st June 2016, 05:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it can be very much done, you should contact your school officials and ask them to edit/change your name in the TC. But if you want to change your name completely, you will have to provide an Affidavit to the school issued by the school in order to change your name legally.
4th July 2019, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Well let me know that can i change my name in 9th class TC? I have done 9th class in this year from CBSE school, but there's a mistake done in my TC.I have to add my initial with my name before fillup the CBSE Board exam.my name is DEEKSHA in tbe birth certificate and also school TC and records
I was study of class 1 to 3 at Kolkata school under CBSE Board Bhuvaneshwara,ORISSA state.Now i edit to initials with my name ie;DEEKSHA P M
13th February 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

My ward is in class 9. The registration for the cbse is going on in the school. His name needs some corrections to erase the short form exist in the school records. Kindly advise accordingly.
18th February 2020, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I change name of candidate after class 9 registration ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?