4th September 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

NDA coaching along with intermediate studies for meritorious student?

I completed my ssc examinations and i passed with 95%
i..e.. 9.5 marks. so i want to complete my intermediate along with NDA coaching. i need NDA with intermediate colleges. can i know???

6th September 2014, 06:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NDA coaching along with intermediate studies for meritorious student?

NDA stands for National Defence Services. The candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to appear for the NDA exam. The NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in Indian army, navy and air force.

The list of colleges offering Intermediate course with NDA coaching are :-

-->National Defence Carrer Institute, Dehradun

-->Shivam Inc Academy, Bangalore

-->Doon Defece Academy, Dehradun

-->Vishwabharati Gurukul , Pune

-->Inamar Coaching Classes , Pune

-->Auxilium Weifare Centre , Pune

-->Bureau of Overseas Study , Mumbai

-->Vision Plus Foundation , Pune

-->Achievers Academy , Mumbai
8th June 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NDA coaching along with intermediate studies for meritorious student?

I have passed my 10th course with CBSE board . Now I want admission in NDA institute to complete NDA and also complete my inter examination also.
27th March 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I need inter along with NDA coaching for my daughter . Sir please suggest in which college I can take admission . Please reply for question , if possible reply for my e-mail address. My e-mail address is [email protected]
13th October 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

NDA coaching along with intermediate in andra pradesh and telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?