6th May 2021, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to opt Economics in Higher Secondary Arts to become an Economist?

Hi, I haven’t studied Economics yet and I am a student of 10th standard with CISCE syllabus. I am confused about what I should do? I want to become an Economist so it’s necessary for me to take Economics in Higher Secondary Arts? Please tell me about this.

6th May 2021, 11:49 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is it necessary to opt Economics in Higher Secondary Arts to become an Economist?

Yes, It is necessary to opt Economics in Higher Secondary Arts to become an Economist.

You must have secured minimum 60% in Economics subject and overall aggregate of 50% from recognized board.

You can get direct admission in private institution on the basis of intermediate score.
8th May 2021, 01:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to opt Economics in Higher Secondary Arts to become an Economist?

In order to become an economist, you will have to obtain, at minimum, an undergraduate degree ( 3 years ) majoring in economics, as well as an honours degree in economics ( 1 year ).
An economics major can be done as part of a bachelor of Social Science degree, a bachelor of commerce degree or a business science degree.
9th May 2021, 06:57 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, it is necessary to opt economics in Higher secondary Arts to become a Economist. You can't do honors in college or university on this subject if you don't take Economics subject in class 12th arts. As a result, it is not possible to become an Economist and a graduate with economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?