6th July 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get economics honors without taking economics in higher secondary?

I have passed higher secondary education. I am a science student without economics. Can I get economics honours?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  2. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Economics if completed Higher Secondary with Science?
  4. What should I study among Economics and Business Economics in Commerce of Higher Secondary?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  6. Am I eligible for M.A. in Economics?
  7. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. In which colleges can I get Economics(Honors)? I have scored an aggregate of 95.5
  9. Lesson wise weightage of Geography and Economics in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?
  10. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
  11. What should I study after 12th Non Medical?
  12. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  13. Science student can study Economics honours?
  14. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  17. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  18. Old Question Paper of MA (Economics) in Hindi Medium
7th July 2015, 10:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get economics honors without taking economics in higher secondary?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Economics hons. after the science in the higher secondary.

It is not mandatory to have economics in the higher secondary. But it will be good to get the correct information if you give us the name of the university from which you want to pursue the degree.

But from this year now it become compulsory to have the mathematics in the 10+2 for the admission in the economics course.

So you are eligible to apply for the admission.
9th July 2015, 01:14 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Can I get economics honors without taking economics in higher secondary?

Hello,

Yes Dear, you are eligible to get admission in the economics honours.
As you are a science student you can take admission to study economics.

It is compulsory to have mathematics in class 12th to take admission in the course of Economics.

So, you are very much eligible to apply for this course.

All The Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?