5th September 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Lesson wise weightage of Geography and Economics in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?

what is the lesson wise vatage of geography and economics in maharashta state board of secondary and higher secondary education ,pune

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  2. Can I give HSC improvement after passing HSc?
  3. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Latest 5 years papers of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for OCM, SP, ECO, Book-Keeping, English and Maths I & II ?
  5. Details about SSC exam? How to prepare for it? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?
  7. Previous question papers of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education
  8. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat?
  10. How to get admission in the best residential school near Vijaywada in 8th standard?
  11. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Colleges for Mechanical engineering in Navi Mumbai?
  14. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  17. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  18. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th April 2019, 08:57 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Lesson wise weightage of Geography and Economics in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education?

It is very important to prepare first those exams which have high weightage of marks. Such exams help us in scoring more and more. Such subjects should be given the first preference in preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?