27th April 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study Telugu in any Government school of Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,
I am studying in a Private school in Andhra Pradesh.
I am studying in 8th standard now but from next
year I want to get admission in any Government school.
So, I want to know that Telugu language is must
for admission in a Government school?

29th April 2015, 05:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study Telugu in any Government school of Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, it is mandatory to study Telugu in Government School of Andhra Pradesh. As Telugu language is official state language and mother tongue language for most of the students, the government has put Telugu subject as first language in schools and in some schools it is second language. So, if you join in any Government School of Andhra Pradesh, you must have to study Telugu subject.
29th April 2015, 07:45 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to study Telugu in any Government school of Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, the candidate must have to study Telugu in the government school if he wants to take admission. Telugu is the Native language in the Andhra Pradesh. So Telugu is the first Language in most of the schools. In the government schools the script of the Subjects is in Telugu Language only. So Telugu is the compulsory Language in Government schools of Andhra Pradesh.
29th May 2017, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Is Telugu compulsory in government schools in Hyderabad telaagana because I do not have till class nice I have come from CBSE to government in class 10 now i am in class 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?