26th April 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in IIIT, Andhra Pradesh if pursuing 12th from Private School?

Sir
I am studying 12th in Private School.
Can I apply for IIIT, Andhra Pradesh.
I am very poor and I am studying
in Private School freely. Please tell me if it
is possible for me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to study Telugu in any Government school of Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  2. Name of exam for admission in private medical colleges Andhra pradesh?
  3. How to get admission to MBBS course in private colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Can I get admission in M.Tech JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 434 in GATE with 7981 AIR in ECE? Any chance for admission in IIIT in AP?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  9. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  10. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  11. In which campus of NIT/IIIT I will get admission if scored 137 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC female student?
  12. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Age limit for females to appear for TET entrance exam?
  15. Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad
  16. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?
  17. Which university offer distance learning in MCA course?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship in Hyderabad for M.Tech students?
30th April 2015, 12:36 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in IIIT, Andhra Pradesh if pursuing 12th from Private School?

Dear, Candidates are eligible for IIIT, Hyderabad ( Indian Institute of Information Technology ) when they satisfies the below information.

Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Admissions :

1.Selection process has bn done through three ways.

* JEE Examination

* DASA (Direct Admissions for Students and Abroad )

* NTSE,Olymipad,KVPY(NOK )

2.For this you need to secure required marks in any of the examination. And the Examination dates and Notification are given here.

Application Closing Dates for Various Examination to get admission in IIIT, Hyderabad

--> JEE Main : 19/06/2015

--> DASA : 31/05/2015

--> NTSE,KVPY : Date Closed to apply.

3.Through JEE Main you will have a Counseling for it.

Thus there is No criteria of 12th whether Private or government.
1st May 2015, 02:45 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in IIIT, Andhra Pradesh if pursuing 12th from Private School?

My dear friend , IIT colleges are very high level and standard colleges. Anybody take on the admission on this only for him/her skills. Every year a entrance exam happen. First of all jee main exam occure on the all india in varous places and those students who qualify the jee main entrance are then they eligible to sit on the IIT entrance exam. If you clear on that exam then you are able to get the admission on the IIT delhi on the basis of councilling procedure.
So you first of all work hard on the basic subject of 12th and get the gud knowledge. And apply for the entrance exam. Clear ittt . Soo you eligible to get the admission .
Thanks!!!
17th May 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 10 class in private school I got 9.8 GPA will I get seat in iiit sir my caste of and I am a boy so plzz tell me sir
20th August 2019, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 9.8in10th class but I am not selected for iiit is any chance in 12th
22nd October 2020, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed my intermediate bi.p.c can I join in agriculture through rgkut entrance exam with NVR &ysr university?
30th October 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is private school students are to write iiit ufupalaya entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?