23rd February 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?

I studied agbsc in Maharashtra..Can i got government job in andhra pradesh equal to student studied in andhrapradesh? Is there any state constraint which won't allow me to apply for the government job? If not can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in water management and conservation course?
  2. Any government job available after completing MBA HR?
  3. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Can I apply for SI post if completed schooling in Andhra Pradesh and BCA from Bangalore?
  5. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  6. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  7. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  8. Which are the best colleges to join Diploma in Chemical?
  9. Can I give EAMCET exam if I am from Chhatisgarh state?
  10. Maths studies for BIPC degree holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. List of colleges offering MS in computer science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get a government job in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Which are the government jobs available in Andhra Pradesh for diploma passouts?
  14. List of the colleges related to DHMS?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  16. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  17. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  18. How can I apply for SI job? Educational requirements for the same?

30th April 2015, 11:32 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?

There is no worry to get a government job in Andhra Pradesh even you completed your graduation in Maharashtra.

A candidate passed from North East may get job in any part of India that is why you should not be in tension about this issue and you can get a good job in Andhra Pradesh.

The one problem which may come in front of you is the language of the state because official language of Andhra Pradesh is Telugu and as per the rules of the government of Andhra Pradesh, a candidate willing to get the job in Andhra Pradesh state should have good knowledge of local language of the state.

If you have knowledge of Telugu then there is no problem in getting job but if you do not have enough knowledge about the official language then it might be troublesome for you to get a good job in AP.

But this condition also does not comes in front if the recruitment is of central government because if you apply for job in AP under the recruitment of AP state government then language will be a problem but if you apply for job of Central Government level and prefer Andhra Pradesh to work then you can get and there will be no issue in getting a government job.

There are some central government jobs which you may apply for and choose area/ region to work all over India.

FCI - Food Corporation of India Assistants Recruitment Grade III in Technical discipline.

A candidate having degree in Agriculture/ Biology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Horticulture is eligible to apply.

You can prefer any region listed in the notice and choose state as well to work after final selection and local government of AP will not ask you for language proficiency.

SSC Combined Graduate Level examination for Group B and C level posts : When you apply online for examination then choose Andhra Pradesh first and if you gets selected after qualifying Tier I, II and Interview/ Skill Test then you will get the job in AP as per your preference.

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for LDC and DEO post.

UPSC Indian Civil Service Examination, Indian Forest Service Examination etc.

You can become IAS Officer through ICS examination and may be posted anywhere in India but if you prefer AP and secure good marks to be in AP then you will be posted to AP state as per your priority.

IBPS CWE PO - Probationary Officer Recruitment : If you apply for this job and gives priority of banks which natively belongs to AP state then you can become PO in any one of those banks and be posted in AP state that is why this is also a very good option.

30th April 2015, 12:16 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?

Even though you have completed Graduation in Maharastra , you can get a job in Andhra pradesh. You can apply for many Goverment jobs in Andhra pradesh.

* You can apply for the post of Sub-inspector of police in Police department.

Age shouldbe in between 21-30 years, for General category candidates.
Age shouldbe in between 21-33 years , for OBC Category candidates.
Age shouldbe in between 21-35 years , for SC , ST Category candidates.
The candidate shouldhave completed Graduation from a Recognised university.

Selection process:-
--------------------

1. 5km Running Test
2. Events.
3. Written exam

Events include ,

> Short put
> Long jump
> High jump etc.

12th April 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in Maharashtra. I wish to do job of Karnataka state government. I am able to speak Kannada but not able to read and write.( I am ready to learn basic Kannada within 1-2 months). Can I want to give any special Kannada subject exams for job purpose? If yes what is the syllabus?

19th April 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I belongs from Odisha and presently serving in Indian Army posted at Secunderabad. Sir I have completed my Graduation (BSc) . Shall I be applicable for applying upcoming SBI clerk, Ibps RRB Or any other govt exams of Telengana Govt as relaxation to ex-servicemen quota. Pl let me Confirm. Jai hind. Phakir Sahu

19th April 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I Ashwini Kumar Sahu belongs to odisha presently serving in Army posted at Secunderabad. I want to appear the govt exams like SBI clerk, Ibps Clerk, RRB clerk also other govt exams. I have completed my Graduation and terms and engagement with Army for ex-servicemen quota. So can u please Confirm me. Jai hind

17th February 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am from Maharashtra I have completed my education in telangana from 3rd class to PG
Can I have chance to get govt job in telangana

11th November 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

If I have completed my school education from class 2 to class 7 in any other state in India, and I have completed my further studies from class 8th to 12th in Andhra Pradesh, am I eligible to get government job in Andhra Pradesh like local candidates who have completed the courses in ap regularly from kg to PG.

12th December 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I belong to state of telangana but due to some problems i have done my ag.bsc graduation in maharastra icar recognized private college .so my doubt is do i have the same eligiblity of getting agri.govt jobs in telangana same as of local students

16th February 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I belong state of tamilnadu completed degree here, if I am eligible to apply apgovt jobs

20th February 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i studied my btech through four years but due to some backlogs iam unable to completed my graduation and i belong to scheduled caste ,may i know what kind govt jobs should i eligible for ? like ANDHRA PRADESH SUB INSPECTOR ,is there any government jobs eligible who studied four years of graduation ?

22nd February 2019, 03:53 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?

There is no reason to worry ..it is no Matter that where you belong to or where you study if you a citizen of India then you can apply for anywhere in India ...if you apply for central government jobs you also get the facility of reservation category, but if apply for different state you have to apply as a unreserved candidate..

25th October 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am from karnataka(border to telangana). I have completed my complete education(Schooling to Graduation) from Telangana(Andhra Pradesh). my question is am I eligible to apply govt jobs in karnataka? if so what are they?

16th January 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my agbsc in punjab and i belong to telangana can I apply for ap grama sachivalayam posts of 2020

5th November 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh.. So can I get the central job in Maharashtra state

25th February 2021, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I Had completed 10th std i Maharashtra. After 10th std i had studied intermediate and ug in telangana. Can i eligible for any govt job in telangana.

11th November 2021, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am BAMS from Maharashtra can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?