23rd April 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

New pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify in NTSE?

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me the cutoff marks
which is requires for NTSE? Please tell me
about the new pattern of NTSE. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of NTSE Level-I? Minimum marks required to qualify for Level-2?
  2. What is the exam pattern and syllabus for Airport Authority Exam? Cutoff required to qualify for the exam?
  3. Will I qualify or not if scored 121 marks in NTSE Stage-II? How can I get my NTSE Stage-I certificate?
  4. Cutoff marks required for NTSE exam which was held on 20th Nov this month? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Pattern and section wise cutoff marks required to qualify in HPCL recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  6. Pattern and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE? Sample question papers for preparation?
  7. When will result of Jharkhand NTSE be declared? What's the cutoff marks of stage 1 Jharkhand? I'm probably getting 140 marks out of 180
  8. What is the ACIO exam pattern?
  9. Minimum marks required to qualify for Airforce, Navy and Military Academy? Is there any individual cutoff marks for each subjects?
  10. Does this necessary to clear Descriptive Paper of NET Exam for the position of Lectureship?
  11. Cutoff marks for NTSE entrance exam for general merit?
  12. Cutoff marks required to qualify CLAT? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for NTSE? Pattern and suitable books for preparation?
  14. Cutoff marks required to qualify TANCET-ME for OC candidate?
  15. Syllabus of each subject of GRE? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  16. Cut off marks of CSIR Maths? Required number of questions to qualify?
  17. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGCET? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. When the scholarship will be awarded to NTSE qualified candidate?
26th April 2015, 12:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: New pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify in NTSE?

NTSE exam is conducted in two stages. candidates who can clear two stages are only eligible for NTSE scholarship. Following is the exam pattern of NTSE.

Exam Pattern:-
STAGE-I:-
In stage-I, the exam is conducted in two sections
1)Mental ability test
It includes 50 questions and the allotted time is 45 minutes.

2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which Includes
i)Language Test: 50 Questions(45 minutes)
ii)Mathematics: 30 marks, Science: 35 marks & Social Sciences: 35 marks[100 Questions(90 minutes)]

STAGE-II:-
In Stage-II, the exam is conducted in two sections
1)Mental ability test
2)Scholastic Aptitude Test, which covers Maths, Science and Social studies

Cutoff marks:-
NTSE exam cutoff marks changes every year and the cutoff marks varies from one state to another state. So, we can know the exact cutoff marks after an official announcement from NCERT official authorities.
28th April 2015, 03:38 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: New pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify in NTSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone please tell me the cutoff marks
which is requires for NTSE? Please tell me
about the new pattern of NTSE. Thank you.

NTSE ie. National talent Search examination, is held all over the India to find the upcoming talent in this country. So, you must secure minimum of 90% of the total marks for getting Qualified for NTSE and win a scholarship prize. But, if you are not Qualified then also, you will be getting certificate of participation and some Kudos if got good marks in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?