7th October 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Options available for 12th Commerce candidate who has interest in Mathematics and Accountancy?

Respected Sir,
I am a student who have just appeared for CBSE Board exam for 12th Commerce. I want to know that what are the options left for me after schooling? My favorite subjects are Mathematics and Accountancy.

11th April 2016, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available for 12th Commerce candidate who has interest in Mathematics and Accountancy?

You can opt for B.Com or CA if you are a commerce stream candidate. Mathematics and accountancy are required for studying CA as well as B.Com. Hence, these course will be suitable for you.

You can pursue both of them at the same time. CA is professional qualification where you need to appear for exam by studying on your own or through any medium. B.Com can be done through regular mode.
13th April 2016, 05:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available for 12th Commerce candidate who has interest in Mathematics and Accountancy?

There are a lot of options available for 12th Commerce candidates to pursue further studies.

Below are some of the courses you may opt after completing class 12th from Commerce.

> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
> Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
> Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS).
> Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A).
> Master of Commerce (M.Com).
> Master in Business Administration (MBA).
> Business.
> Finance.
> Marketing.
> Banking.
> HR.
> Chartered Accountancy (CA).
> Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA).
> Company Secretary Program (CS). etc.
30th August 2018, 12:25 AM
zoyamohasin

Hello Dear,
As your interest is pulled by Maths & Accountancy then, C.A.would be a great option for you.
As CA stream is a good combination of Maths & Accounts. You can now onwards prepare for CA CPT(Common Proficiency Test).
Moreover you can opt for other options too as commerce is as such large stream of courses, But CA is a proffesional course & also gives you a good career making option.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?