17th February 2023, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Other than NCERT which other books are important for Class 11 Humanities stream?

I am a student of class 11 and I've taken humanities so accept for ncert which other books are important for 11th also if no reference books are required then how should I study from ncert! Because it's not having too many questions!

17th February 2023, 09:53 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Other than NCERT which other books are important for Class 11 Humanities stream?

No need to go for any other book. Trust me there is no need for it. NCERT books are sufficient. In terms of studying from NCERT, here are some strategies you can use:

Start by reading the textbook thoroughly to get a basic understanding of the concepts and topics covered.
Take notes while reading and highlight important points or passages.
Try to visualize concepts and relate them to real-life examples to understand them better.
Make diagrams or flowcharts to summarize the information and help you remember it.
Solve the exercises and practice questions given in the textbook.
Refer to the NCERT exemplar problems for additional practice and to improve problem-solving skills.
For subjects like history and political science, try to remember important dates, events, and names of people associated with them.

Remember that simply reading and memorizing the textbook may not be sufficient for scoring well in exams. It is important to practice solving problems, writing essays, and answering questions in a comprehensive and clear manner. Also, make sure to review and revise the topics regularly to keep them fresh in your mind.
18th February 2023, 04:55 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Other than NCERT which other books are important for Class 11 Humanities stream?

Here are some recommended books other than NCERT that you can refer to for different subjects:
• History - India's Ancient Past by R.S. Sharma, History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra, and Modern India by Bipan Chandra
• Political Science - An Introduction to Political Theory by O.P. Gauba, Indian Constitution at Work by NCERT, and Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
• Geography - Fundamentals of Physical Geography and India: Physical Environment by NCERT, Certificate Physical and Human Geography by Goh Cheng Leong, and Oxford School Atlas
• Economics - Indian Economic Development by NCERT, Introductory Microeconomics and Macroeconomics by Sandeep Garg, and The Indian Economy by Sanjiv Verma

However, it's important to note that NCERT textbooks are the most important resource and should be studied thoroughly before referring to any other book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?