15th November 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Are the NCERT books enough for better preparation? List of reference books other than NCERT for 12th CBSE board exams?

Hello sir, I am going to appear in 12th (CBSE) exam and now studying from NCERT books. I want to know the list of other books for better preparation? Are the NCERT books enough for better preparation?

17th November 2016, 09:40 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are the NCERT books enough for better preparation? List of reference books other than NCERT for 12th CBSE board exams?

NCERT books are more than enough for you to prepare for 12th board exam. You can join coaching classes for better preparation. Many students use guide to prepare, but according to me it does not give you dept knowledge. Prepare yourself with the help of NCERT books only.
17th November 2016, 02:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are the NCERT books enough for better preparation? List of reference books other than NCERT for 12th CBSE board exams?

Yes, definitely NCERT books are very helpful to prepare for the class 12th CBSE Board examinations.
NCERT books are very much enough for the examination as most of the questions will be covered from there only.
So, I will suggest you to study from NCERT Books and do follow your reference books.
You can score very well if you follow this.
6th December 2016, 02:56 PM
ranu shahi

NCERT books are quite enough for the preparation of 12th examination from cbse board. But there is not enough numericals in ncert books, so you can pick any other numericals book for the practicing numericals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?