7th July 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata affiliated to WBCHSE Board?

Dear Sir,
I am from Jodhpur Park, Kolkata and my son want to get admission in Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School which is located nearby my locality. I have heard that this school is WBCHSE Board affiliated. But I want to get confirmation that is this a true information or not? Please confirm me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  2. Best CBSE/ICSE Boys school in Jodhpur for UKG and 6th standard
  3. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  4. Best Institutes that offer IIT coaching in India?
  5. How can I start the test center for preparation of engineering and medical entrance at my SNPS public school?
  6. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Subjects available in Higher Secondary Science of WBCHSE Board?
  8. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  10. List of Government affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata
  11. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  12. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  13. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  14. List of recommended schools for medical studies after 10th in Chandigarh or Panchkula?
  15. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  16. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  17. Is there improvement exam in Higher Secondary WBCHSE or I have to drop a year? Whether 12th from IGNOU is equivalent to class 12? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the difference between CBSE and AISSE?
8th July 2015, 08:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata affiliated to WBCHSE Board?

Yes, Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, which is loacted in Jodhpur Park, Kolkata is affiliated to WBCHSE(West Bengal Council Of Higher Secondary Education) Board. It is a English Medium Co-Ed school, which is offering 11th and 12th standard admissions. To know more about this school, you can visit the following link.
http://www.phsps.edu.in/
9th July 2015, 02:07 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Is Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata affiliated to WBCHSE Board?

Hello,

Yes Dear, Pathfinder Higher Secondary School is affiliated to WBCHSE Board, which is located at Jodhpur Park,kolkata.

It is a good and reputed school which offering classes up to class 12th and it is a co-Ed school.You can take admission in this school because it is a good school.

All The Best.
7th January 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Please inform about the admission and course fees of pathfinder higher secondary public school for admission in class XI this year.
19th March 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is pathfinder H.S.public school, jodhpur park a residential school? please inform about the coaching facility for medical entrance exam.
7th January 2017, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

My daughter appeared to the exam for admission in the class XI in PHSPS.And I was informed that my daughter had been selected for admission. But no list of result with marks is published anywhere.
I m confused about my daughter's capability.
Ome another question whether any pull car is available from Howrah Kadamta?
20th January 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

What about the quality of students and education ? Any idea ? They claim that private tutor will not be required and will also train students for JEE. Any comments pl
28th February 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Thanks for asking these questions. This school is not as good as you think it is . They don't care about normal students .Only best students get attention.So I will say as send your wards to some different school and admit them to some institution like akaash, further or even pathfinder but not the school
A faculty member.
18th April 2017, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Does Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, which is located in Jodhpur Park, Kolkata has hostel service?
29th November 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

First Confirm the Code Number & Year for the affiliation under WBCHSE....then say anything for the admission in class XI...
We are waiting for Reply for the admission in the next year 2018-19 accordingly....
14th December 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I like to know the amount of fees for Class-XI & XII and for competitive examinations.
Further the charges for Hostel? Is there separate hostel for Boys and Girls? Location of the Hostel?
11th June 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can a student(of course meritorious) of wbchse can get admitted to class XII in pathfinder h s public school of Jodhpur park?
15th June 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there hostel for boys of H.S.? Please let me know about the coaching system there . Is it available inside the hostel ?
21st September 2018, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

My son is now at Malda Pathfinder and I am overwhelmed with his progress. But I want to know if hostel is compulsory in PHSS kolkata.
8th December 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How good is the Pathfinder Higher Secondary school at Jodhpurpark for NEET Preparation?
24th December 2019, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Pathfinder higher secondary public school jodhpur park
10th December 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT MY SON FOR CLASS - XI TO XII. RIGHT NOW HE IS IN CLASS - IX. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE , TIMING AND FEES FOR TWO YEARS. MOBILE - 8016940543.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?