24th September 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Central India Academy, Dewas?

Hello everyone, I am waiting for my result of 10th standard and willing to get admission in Central India Academy, Dewas. I want to study Science in this school in HS. So, I would like to know what percentage is required in 10th standard for getting admission in this school?

28th September 2018, 06:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Central India Academy, Dewas?

There is no fixed cut off marks for getting admission in any school. It varies every year according to the competition. Hence, make sure you have got excellent marks.

Normally, those who have scored 85% or above in science and maths, have great chance of getting admission in science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?