3rd May 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Odisha Board exam to become a CID Officer?

I am studying in 12th standard from Odisha Board. I am average in studies but my aim is to become a CID Officer. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 12th Board exam from this Odisha Board so that I can achieve my aim?

6th May 2019, 07:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Odisha Board exam to become a CID Officer?

The minimum qualification required to become a CID officer, the candidate must have academic qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
After that candidate has to appear in Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by SSC.

Age limit should be in between 20 to 27 years.

Selection procedure includes written test, physical test and interview.

Hence, you need not to worry about the percentage in 12th standard because percentage is not the criteria of selection.
6th May 2019, 08:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Odisha Board exam to become a CID Officer?

To be a CID officer, a candidate must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognised board and then the candidate has to qualify the Indian Civil Services Exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Percentage is not the criteria for the selection to this post but yes the candidate must have passed in all the academic exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?