3rd May 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a News Anchor for a candidate with 73% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a News Anchor. I have scored 73% marks in my 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

6th May 2019, 07:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a News Anchor for a candidate with 73% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board?

As you have completed your 12th standard with commerce stream now I would like to suggest you to pursue graduation in Journalism or Mass Media.
You must have confidence to speak in front of camera a good communication skills are required, positive attitude is required, good knowledge of current affairs is required.

List of courses in journalism-

B.A. with Journalism

Bachelor in Journalism

Bachelor in journalism and Mass Communication

Best Journalism colleges-

Amity School of communication

Asian College of journalism

Delhi film Institute
6th May 2019, 08:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a News Anchor for a candidate with 73% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board?

If you want to be a news anchor then you have to pursue a bachelor's degree in Broadcast or Mass Communications.
Internships or college newspaper experience can be extremely beneficial with this position.

Candidate must have good communication skills, ability to increase audiences and interact with reporters and guests, persistence physical stamina objectivity, improvisation, team work, interviewing skills and knowledge of social media, professional email and attire are some of the skills required.

Once obtaining the bachelor degree you can just work with small news stations or in branch offices in local. Reporters may sometimes have the opportunity to fill in for absent anchors. When applying for a news anchor position, DVD reel of previous experiences is typically needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?