31st May 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?

Sir,
I am student of WBCHSE Board in 12th Science. If you kindly tell me about the percentage of marks required to get admission in B.Sc(chemistry) in Presidency University then I will be thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  2. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  3. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  4. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  5. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  6. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. WBCHSE 12th Science examination pattern
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  11. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?
  13. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  14. Detailed information about Grad System in 12th Science exam of WBCHSE Board?
  15. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  16. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What type of subject combination is best after passing WBCHSE in science stream?
  18. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
31st May 2015, 09:58 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?

Presidency University is one of the most old college in India and it is recently converted in to autonomous. To get admission in the presidency college, the candidate must have to qualify in entrance test.

Eligibility to appear in entrance Test:

* The candidate must have completed his/her 12th with 80% of marks.

* The candidate have completed his/her 12th with Physics, Mathematics, and chemistry.

* To get admission in B.Sc Chemistry, the candidate must obtained 75% of marks in Chemistry.
31st May 2015, 10:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?

Candidates who have above 80% of marks in aggregate with physics, Mathematics subjects and 75% of marks in Chemistry are eligible to apply for B.Sc(Chemistry) admission in Presidency university. So, if you can satisfy the above criteria, you can get an application form from the university admission office.
1st June 2015, 01:11 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Actually it depends on minimum cutoff marks for admission of students. It may vary year to year. So you need to get information through institution's campus that what will be cutoff marks are setted for admission.

As you are in 12th standard i suggest you to focus on your studies first. If you will unable to get a good score then you will definitely not get admission. So work hard and set your target to get atleast 80% and more marks in 12th standard. If you have good score then you will not need to worry about cutoff. You will easily get admission after.
1st June 2015, 10:03 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?

Presidency College in Kolkata is the oldest college in India. It has been consistently rated as one of the top ten Indian colleges
You need a minimum of 92% to get admission in the desired college but the eligibilty criteria to fill up the form is Aggregate 70% with physics and math + 70% in Chemistry
Applications forms are available from the day after the 12th class results are declared. It can be downloaded from website of the college. It can also be collected on payment of Rs. 15 from the principal’s office

**Note - One candidate can not apply for more than two subjects.
1st June 2015, 12:03 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University :

Overall aggregate with Physics and Mathematics : 80%
Aggregate in Chemistry : 75%

Aggregate will be calculated in top 4 subjects.

For more details please find the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Eligibility_UG2 in Presidency University.pdf(12.9 KB, 116 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?