6th February 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?

Hello
I am K F PARVEEN. My qualification is M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Phil in Chemistry.
I have 10 years of teaching experience in CBSE schools 13 YEARS OF TEACHING experience in Engineering college.
Can I get a job in kendriya vidyalaya schools?
please reply immediately

7th March 2015, 11:08 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am K F PARVEEN. My qualification is M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Phil in Chemistry.
I have 10 years of teaching experience in CBSE schools 13 YEARS OF TEACHING experience in Engineering college.
Can I get a job in kendriya vidyalaya schools?
please reply immediately
You can get yourself a job in Kendriya Vidyalaya but you will not be able to become a full-time teacher.
Judging by whatever information you have given you are not within the 40 Years age limit.
For any candidate who wants to join the Kendriya Vidyalaya as a teacher the candidate has a age limit of 40 years when it comes to becoming a permanent teacher.
If you are okay with a part-time job in Kendriya Vidyalaya then you can easily get so with the qualification and experience that you have.

Make sure that you go to the Nearest Kendriya Vidyalaya and let the principal of that school know about your intention then you can also ask for help regarding how you can join the School or you can also enquire about any vacancy that is there in the other nearby Kendriya Vidyalaya.
This option is available to you.
The other option of appearing for the School Service Commission Examination and getting yourself the job of in Kendriya Vidyalaya is possible for only if your age is within 40 years of age.
Since you have not mentioned your age it is not possible to state clearly what you should do.
But if you are under 40 then you can go for the SSC Examination or you can try to get for yourself a part-time teaching job in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?