29th October 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?

sir
i have been passed 12th bio 73.4%
Urdu medium mp madarsa board.
am i eligible for bums course.
please give me a best answer.
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  2. Which medium should I choose for my B.Ed degree? I have done my 10th in urdu medium and graduation in chemistry
  3. Details of the books to be referred for UPSC in Urdu Medium
  4. MCQ question papers in Urdu for WBCHSE and CBSE 12th?
  5. Chhattisgarh Board Class 10 Urdu Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What course one can do after doing BUMS?
  7. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  8. What's the eligiblity criteria for Ph.D course in neuroscience in India? I've secured 58% marks in MBBS
  9. Can I do MS after BUMS? Details after PG courses?
  10. Scholarship for 12th MP Board passed student who has secured 90% marks?
  11. Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  13. How to study for MBBS? I am a 12th Maths Biology student
  14. Will there be any chance to the candidate of MPC stream to do MBBS?
  15. Can I repeat 12th from Urdu if completed from Farsi and graduate in Urdu?
  16. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  17. Is it mandatory to pass MHT CET to get admission in BDS course?
  18. What should I do after scoring 90% in 12th? I am a biology student
28th November 2014, 10:03 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i have been passed 12th bio 73.4%
Urdu medium mp madarsa board.
am i eligible for bums course.
please give me a best answer.
thank u
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.U.M.S after completing 12th standard. But, you may face lot of difficulties to study B.U.M.S through English medium.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate must have passed 10+2 standard in science stream with Physics, Mathematics, Biology subjects from any national or state board or any equivalent board with minimum 60% marks (55% for reserve category) are eligible .The candidates appearing for 10+2 are also eligible.

Entrance Exam:-

-All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Exam (AIPMT) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE)
-Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Entrance Exam.
-All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Entrance Exam.

-The admission process for B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) degree course is based on marks secured in the final merit.
8th August 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?

I had been passes 12th bio 72%
From madrasa board(UP)...
Am i eligible for BAMS course
3rd October 2020, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I can do B.u.m.s in 10 2 from madrasa board
12th April 2021, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

I want unsolved papers for mp madarsa board 12th urdu midium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?