14th August 2018, 10:46 AM
Esam ramkumar

Possibility to join RAW for BCom(CA) student of Telugu Medium?

Hello, I am a Telugu medium student and doing BCom(CA) course. I am not fluent in English. However, I want to join RAW and become an Agent. I would like to know that is it possible for me to join RAW or not?

15th August 2018, 03:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join RAW for BCom(CA) student of Telugu Medium?

Fluency in English is not one of the sole criteria for selection in Research and Analysis wing. There is no entrance examination for direct recruitment to RAW. Candidates with exceptional services record in Police Services, Defence services and Intelligence bureau are selected for RAW.

Selected candidates have to crack National Aptitude Test in Intelligence and personality test to enter into RAW. You can prepare for exams like Civil Services, IB ACIO, CDS for selection in these services to have a chance in future to get selected in RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?