21st December 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transferred from Don Bosco High School, Guwahati to Kolkata?

Sir, I am studying in 11th standard at Don Bosco High School, Guwahati and shifting to Kolkata. Please tell me can I transfer my admission to Kolkata?

23rd December 2017, 09:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transferred from Don Bosco High School, Guwahati to Kolkata?

No, it is not possible to transfer from Don Bosco High School, Guwahati to Kolkata while pursuing 11th standard. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school where you have taken admission for pursuing 11th standard. In case, if you are not interested to study 11th standard at Don Bosco High School, Guwahati, you can discontinue 11th standard from the school and you can take admission in 11th standard in Don Bosco High School, Kolkata.
24th December 2017, 02:46 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get transferred from Don Bosco High School, Guwahati to Kolkata?

Sorry to inform you that it is not permissible to get transferred from Don Bosco High School, Guwahati to Kolkata while pursuing in 11th standard because the registration for board exam is done in 11th standard and in your case I think it already has been done. So, you must have to complete your higher secondary education from the same school only. However, I would advise you to contact to you school authority/principle regarding the information related to transfer.
14th March 2020, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

: Possibility to get transferred for pre nursery from Don Bosco High School, Murshidabad to khargpur
22nd May 2021, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

May I get tranfer for my child from Don Bosco berhampore to Kolkata...he is studying now in class UKG in berhampore...what is the process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?