27th December 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of changing school after IX standard?

I am a student of Std.IX and am planning to change my school after i complete my IX std. Is it possible i do so. its not as if my father is getting transferred to anywhere.its just that I don't like my School here and I Prefer some other better CBSE Affliiated school for my X std.

P.S
My Current School is CBSE Affiliated

31st December 2013, 03:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility of changing school after IX standard?

Change in board will not pose any problem in re-admission. The only reason that might bother is the syllabus pattern. Since you have has completed his class 9 from other board, he might face the difficulty in getting admission in class 10 directly. You may be asked to repeat the class 9 again. Adding to this, there might be a change in the syllabus and subject pattern.
22nd April 2019, 07:00 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Yes you can…But one condition is your Board will be the same…means that CBSE to CBSE and other board to same that board…directly said yes you can change your school but not your Board.

Even your Eligibility Card For 10th Examination is made…for that you have to write a letter to Concern Authority of your Board type by giving suitable reason ….
27th April 2019, 06:31 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in class 10th in other school of CBSE Board if school authorities allow you to do so. Otherwise it is possible.But make sure you should have passed your 9th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?