18th November 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join club and further play international cricket for a 9th Haryana Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Cricketer. I am studying in 9th standard in Haryana from the State Board. I haven't join any club. So, from now onward, if I join club then it is possible for me to play international games for the nation?

20th November 2019, 08:38 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to join club and further play international cricket for a 9th Haryana Board student?

Playing a sports doesnot require any educational background. It only require a hard working and talented player. If you qualify and satisfy tests offered by selection authority then they will definitely select you to represent our country at international platform.

Getting education is good for your personality development but it is not a mandatory task. If you are only focusing on your sports career then you may skip your 12th and further education. Also i suggest you to complete your studies side by side as this is also an important part of our life.
22nd November 2019, 01:25 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to join club and further play international cricket for a 9th Haryana Board student?

It depends on you how you prioritize the things.

Sports require a hell lot of dedication and your studies might suffer due to that.

So, you need to manage both the things at par.

But, it is very much possible as you are at a very early stage of your life and if you dedicate yourself in the sports, you may excel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?