7th January 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?

Dear Sir/MAdam,
Pls be informed that my son is studying in 9th std, ICSE. His present %age is around 50% and i m scared that he may not fare good marks in 10% std & he is not able to cope up with the vast portions though he goes for tutions
So i m planning to change from ICSE to UP State for 10th std i.e. in this year. he shall be writing 10th std exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  2. ICSE 10th Exam 2016 last date for registration?
  3. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
  4. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  5. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  6. Is it possible to switch from ICSE to CBSE?
  7. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  8. Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?
  9. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  10. Is it possible to change the subject for 10th ICSE Board exam? -- [New]
  11. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  12. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Question papers of 9th ICSE English language
  14. List of top girl schools in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane
  15. How can I get science stream in 9th standard of ICSE Board if the School offered for Commerce?
  16. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  17. Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a student of B.Com?
  18. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th?
8th January 2015, 03:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?

Yes, it is possible for your son to get admission in class X in UP state board. For this he does not have to give any exam.

The only criteria is that the candidate must have passed successfully in 9th from whichever board he was in, and it should be a recognised one.

Documents required for admission to class X in other state:

1. 9th class pass certificate provided by the school in which he was studying.

2. Transfer certificate(TC) &

3. Bonafide certificate

By submitting the above mentioned documents in the state you want your child to get admitted in, your child may get admission in the respective board.
10th April 2023, 08:29 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?

It is generally possible for a student studying in ICSE board to transfer to UP State Board, however, the process and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the policies of the school and the state education department.

To initiate the transfer process, you would need to contact the administration of the school where you wish to enroll in the UP State Board and ask them about their specific transfer policies and requirements. They may require you to provide certain documents such as previous academic records, transfer certificate, and other relevant documents to initiate the admission process.

It is also important to note that the syllabus and curriculum of ICSE board and UP State Board are different, so the student may have to adjust to a new teaching method and syllabus after transferring. It is advisable to discuss this with the new school and determine whether the student will need to make up for any missed subjects or topics due to the differences in the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?